We are seeking an experienced and strategic professional services leader who is passionate about growing teams and organizations.
• Are you excited about helping people make a bigger difference together?
• Are you inspired to make the world a better place?
• Do you enjoy the fast-pace and high-energy of a growing company?
• Do you get excited by building the systems and processes that make work easier?
• Do you believe that diversity, creativity, and innovation go hand-in hand?
If so, Integrated Work may be the place for you.
Integrated Work is a well-established and growing consultancy based in Colorado with a national client base. Woman-owned and woman-led for over 20 years, we pride ourselves in building the leaders society needs through real-world work. We partner with leaders in socially-conscious organizations and associations who want to increase their collective impact in innovative ways by leveraging the power of human connection by facilitating peer learning, designing impactful meetings and events, and providing thought-leadership on some of the most pressing challenges of the day.
We are purpose-driven and guided by these ideals in all that we do:
• Human First: We bring our whole selves to work and value diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
• Heart of Service: We operate from loving care for ourselves, our clients, and our mission.
• Integrity, Always: We tell the truth with love because it deepens trust and increases our impact.
• Impact, Amplified: We do this work to make the world a better place by making a bigger difference.
• Growing Together: We are life-long learners and support one another’s growth and development.
• Integrated Work: We live true to the ideal of our brand in every interaction.
Equal Opportunity: Integrated Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are seeking a senior Operations Leader to evolve our systems in ways that support us as we scale. The successful candidate will be able to think holistically about the integration of strategy, operations, finance, and IT and be able to grow both people and process to support purpose-driven scaling.
• Serve as a member of the senior leadership team, informing strategic planning and working alongside the company President to fuel and foster growth
• Lead the integration of strategy, business development, human capital, finance, and IT functions, leveraging tools and technology to improve end-to-end operations
• Foster mindsets and behavior consistent with our Ideals while improving performance
• Be a steady force of positive leadership addressing issues as they arise, prioritizing, and empowering staff
• Participate in identifying and developing new clients, designing contract strategies and leveraging opportunities.
• Ensure staff can easily access the data and information they need to make informed, thoughtful decisions
• Ensure policies and operations are viewed from a customer perspective, as well as an employee point of view
• Provide proactive, reliable company communication to ensure role and task clarity
• Support effective project reporting and analysis. Work cooperatively with the staff to address challenges and to maintain project progress
• Continue to evolve an effective meeting cadence and structure
Brand and Capability Development
• Build new capacities through staff development and training
• Grow our organization’s leadership position to be able to impact more clients
• Ensure compliance with all client contracts and expectations
• Facilitate cross-team decision making and collaboration
• Collaborate on effective marketing communications
• Serve on client delivery teams as appropriate. “Delivery” at Integrated Work is a blend of facilitation, training, coaching, and consulting provided as a team of staff and/or contractors to meet client requirements, ensure client satisfaction, and fuel our own growth. Successful engagements not only meet client objectives, but also build Integrated Work’s collection of programs and products, are profitable, and result in client renewals and referrals
• Senior leadership responsibility for growing a B2B or B2G professional services firm
• 10 years of professional experience across a range of business functions
• Demonstrated strategic operations or program management history
• Work experience with mission-driven organizations or social enterprises
• Familiarity with Office 365 and associated productivity tools
• Coursework, certifications or education on financial management, business contract management, entrepreneurial operating system, or government compliance and reporting
• Work experience in contracting, proposal development and project/scoping
• Product development experience a plus
The successful candidate will:
• Be excited to tackle the opportunities and challenges of growing a purpose-driven enterprise
• Love helping people make a bigger difference in the world
• Have professional poise and presence
• Exhibit humility and believe that leaders and organizations thrive when the people working in them are energized, inspired, and supported in their work
• Be self-aware and willing to grow personally and professionally
• Demonstrate the ability to acquire and absorb new information rapidly
• Show imagination and creativity by generating new approaches to problems
• Set high standards of performance for self and coworkers
• Demonstrate high integrity in all aspects of work with clients and staff
• Demonstrate highly professional communication, planning, and writing skills
• Frequently engage with colleagues and contribute to a positive team experience
• Be articulate and able to respond meaningfully “in the moment” to questions and issues
Integrated Work offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes generous time off, health and retirement plans, and profit sharing. Base salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé, cover-letter, salary requirements, and social media profiles and/or online work portfolios by applying online at Indeed.com