Whether you are a newly-minted CEO or on the verge of retirement, setting your organization up for success means
- building capacity on your executive team early
- putting systems in place that will persist beyond your tenure
- and learning to let go as an act of leadership
Join Ralph Silber, recently retired CEO of Alameda Health Consortium and Community Health Center Network, and Jennifer Simpson, CEO at Integrated Work, to explore new perspectives on setting your organization up for sustainable success.
Wherever you are in your journey, we’ll explore strategies for
- building depth in your leadership bench
- talking early and openly about leadership evolution and transitions
- clarifying the role of key stakeholders in preparing for succession
- and ensuring “readiness” of all kinds before, during, and after a major leadership transition
Whether these questions have been keeping you up at night, or you’re just starting to think about them, these sessions promise to be full of rich dialogue and will provide an opportunity to ask questions and connect with peers at various stages of their succession planning journey.
If you are an executive leader who is considering retiring soon, is in need of a stronger succession plan, or is just beginning to contemplate organizational sustainability, we hope you will join us.
Dates & Times
January 30 | 11:00am-12:00pm MST
February 9 | 1:30pm-2:30pm MST
February 21 | 12:30pm-1:30pm MST
Register for one or all of the sessions!