Good coaching empowers you to realize your potential as you grow personally and professionally. A coach provides an unbiased sounding board when you need to make difficult decisions and chart your next steps.
Set goals and approach them with your whole self – consistently and authentically.
Access your strengths
Gain self-knowledge that empowers you to face difficult situations with grace.
Strong team interactions are foundational to accomplishing organizational objectives. Group Coaching supports team cohesion, growth, and performance.
In our group coaching engagements, Integrated Work facilitators support teams to:
- Focus on building individual and team leadership strength, flexibility and acumen
- Build trusting and collaborative working relationships, creating a more cohesive environment
- Align work areas and develop new opportunities with the organization’s vision, goals, and context
- Share tools, models, strategies, and resources for better understanding personal and interdependent challenges and opportunities to achieve organizational objectives
- Hold targeted group discussions to generate new perspectives, options, and plans
- Apply new skills to day-to-day situations, trying and testing new approaches to achieve better results
- Address specific challenges or situations, create solutions that work, and extract guiding principles that can be applied to other situations