Effective Facilitation Skills
Guide groups to solve problems, make decisions, and deliver outcomes.
Take your facilitation skills
to the next level with one of our specialized trainings.
Meeting facilitator is a challenging and rewarding role. It requires knowledge, skills, and behaviors to lead groups through conversations where decisions, planning, collaboration, and/or diverse perspectives are on the agenda.
Our training will teach you how to:
- Clarify facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Understand how to structure and plan for successful group facilitation
- Learn different approaches to keep groups on track and focused
- Become more aware of your facilitation approach and areas for improvement
- Explore methods to productively address group and individual dynamics
- Support a group wrestling with conflict or difficult issues
- Practice facilitating in range of situations and receive feedback
- Build awareness and skill at making your meetings more just, equitable, diverse, and inclusive
Join us for a facilitation course that focuses on Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI).
Every time you facilitate a meeting, there are JEDI choices to make, and implications for you as a facilitator.
Ready to plan?
“Collaboration, creativity, and respect build life long connections that matter and make a difference, propelling us to work together across all boundaries.”
– Diane Luna